Give us your feedback on this website

Mobile Navigation Icon Mobile Search Icon

Skip to nav | Font Size: A A A | High Contrast

Helpline: 0800 917 0222

Making A Complaint

Home > Making A Complaint > Who You Should Complain To

Who You Should Complain To

If your complaint relate to GP or dental services in the first instance you should contact the GP or dental surgery, for guidance on their complaints process.

If you feel you have not received a satisfactory response to your complaint, you should contact the Patient and Client Council on 0800 917 0222 or email

There are 5 Health and Social Care Trusts in Northern Ireland.  Each Trust manages the health and social care services for the area.  If you are unsure of your Trust, please contact us.

If your complaint refers to a service received from your Trust, you should contact them first.  Trust services can include hospitals, home helps, carers, transport services, district nursing, mental health services, learning disability services, speech and language services, occupation therapy, maternity services and residential homes.

Southern Area
Write to Corporate Complaints Officer, Southern Health & Social Care Trust, Trust Headquarters, Craigavon Area Hospital, Portadown, BT63 5QQ

Telephone 028 3861 4150



South Eastern Area

Write to Complaints Department, South Eastern Health and Social Care Trust, Lough House, Ards  Community Hospital, Newtownards, BT23 4AS

Telephone 028 9056 1427



Western Area

Write to Complaints Department, Western Health and Social Care Trust, Altnagelvin Area Hospital, Londonderry, BT47 6SB

Telephone 028 7161 1226



Northern Area

Write to   Service User Feedback Department, Bush House, Bush Road, Antrim BT41 2QB

Telephone 028 9446 5211



Belfast Area

Write to Complaints Department, Belfast Health and Social Care Trust, 6th Floor, McKinney House, Musgrave Park Hospital, Belfast, BT9 7JB

Telephone 028 9504 8000