> Make a Connection!
Make a Connection!
People across Northern Ireland are being offered the opportunity to share their views on health and social care services at a series of informal events
The Coffee Connection sessions are being hosted by the Patient and Client Council - a Health and Social Care organisation that has a key role in helping people to have their say on the provision of health and social care in Northern Ireland.
The Coffee Connection events are open to members of the Patient and Client Council Membership Scheme and to the public. Come along and learn more about the work of the Patient and Client Council while enjoying a free cup of tea or coffee and a sticky bun.
All the Coffee Connection venues are listed below. For more information on joining the Membership Scheme, and to let us know you are attending, please contact Matthew Weatherall on 028 90 279361 or email email@example.com
Dates and venues
- 04 Oct – 2pm - Agape Centre, 238 Lisburn Road, Belfast, BT9 7EW
- 06 Oct – 10.30am - Tara Centre, 11 Holmview Avenue, Omagh, BT79 0AH
- 08 Oct – 10.30am - Falls Leisure Centre, 15-17 Falls Road, Belfast, BT12 4PB
- 13 Oct – 2pm – Verbal Arts Centre, Stable Lane and Mall Wall, Bishop Street Within, Derry-Londonderry, BT48 6PU
- 13 Oct - 7pm - Duncairn Centre for Arts & Culture, Duncairn Avenue, Belfast, BT14 6BP
- 13 Oct – 7pm – Saint Patrick Visitor Centre, 53A Market Street, Downpatrick, BT30 6LZ
- 19 Oct – 7pm – Fermanagh Lakeland Forum, Broadmeadow, Enniskillen, BT74 7EF
- 20 Oct – 2pm – Glenarm Visitor Centre, 17 New Road, Glenarm, BT440AA
- 21 Oct – 10.30am – Altnaveigh House, 51 Downshire Road, Newry, BT34 1EE
- 22 Oct – 10.30am – Derg Valley Healthy Living Centre, 5-7 Parkview Road, Castlederg, BT81 7BN
- 26 Oct – 10.30am – Skainos Centre, 239 Newtownards Road, Belfast, BT4 1AF
- 26 Oct – 2pm – Jethro Centre, Flush Place, Lurgan, Craigavon, BT66 7DT
- 26 Oct – 2pm – Newtownards Town Hall, A20, Newtownards, BT23 4JA
- 27 Oct – 7pm – Clotworthy House, Randalstown Road, Antrim, BT41 4LH
- 03 Nov – 10.30pm – Glenada Conference Centre, 29 South Promenade, Newcastle, BT33 0EX
- 03 Nov – 7pm – The Junction, 12 Beechvalley Way, Dungannon, BT70 1BS
- 05 Nov – 10.30am – Coleraine Town Hall, The Diamond, Coleraine, BT52 1DE
- 09 Nov – 10.30am - Burnavon Arts & Cultural Centre, Burn Road, Cookstown, BT80 8DN