> Our Work
> Our Plan
Our Plan sets out the role, direction and goals of the Patient and Client Council for the next three years.
A health and social care service that is shaped by the experiences of patients, clients, carers and communities.
To be an independent and influential voice that makes a positive difference to the health and social care experience of people across Northern Ireland.
- Put people at the centre of all we do.
- Use evidence from people as a guide to our work.
- Speak independently.
- Work in partnership.
- Be clear about what we do and how we do it.
- The Patient and Client Council is an independent and reliable voice for people using health and social care services.
- There is an improved health and social care system.
- Decisions in health and social care are made in partnership between the public and health and social care organisations.
- The Patient and Client Council is an effective organisation.
If you'd like a hard copy, please email your name and address to email@example.com