Patient and Client Council’s Freshers’ Fair8th November 2019
From 18th to 22nd November 2019, HSC organisations across the region are joining to celebrate the important contribution of Personal and Public Involvement in shaping, supporting and improving the provision of Health and Social Care in Northern Ireland.
As part of this week of celebrations the Patient and Client Council are hosting an ‘Involvement Fresher’s Fair*’.
- Have you heard the phrase ‘Involvement in Health and Social Care’ being used without ever really understanding what involvement entails?
- Do you feel motivated to make a difference or an impact in your local Health and Social Care Services but don’t quite know where you would start?
- Have you been a part of involvement work in the past and feel you have advice for those who are new to the process?
- Or alternatively do you or your organisation have an amazing opportunity for members of the public to bring their perspective or expertise to your table: making a real change to your service or organisation?
If any of the above applies then this is the event for you!
This event is for those who are new to involvement and have an interest in finding out more about getting involved.
We also welcome those who have experience of getting involved and have a few pearls of wisdom!
Come to network with one another, enjoy some food and hear from organisations that have opportunities for involvement.
Please note that if you are an organisation with an involvement opportunity you would like to showcase at this event, or feel could be suitable, we would like to hear from you.
Please get in touch on 02895 360210 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
The event is taking place at:
Grosvenor House, Belfast, 5 Glengall Street, BT12 5AD
From 1pm-3pm on Friday 22nd November 2019.
Attendance is free and to book your place simply follow this link
When booking your space – please don’t forget to leave a comment letting us know if:
• You have been a part of Involvement work before
• If you have an involvement opportunity you would like to share, or:
• If you have never had anything to do with involvement but are interested to find out more.
(*Being a Fresher is not necessary to attend this event)