The Patient and Client Council will support you if you have a concern about any part of Health and Social Care care.
Our How can we help? booklet contains tips, advice and information on making a complaint, concern or how to contact the correct person.
Our Advocacy Service is here to:
- Give you information on how to complain and who to complain to
- Help you write letters of concern
- Make telephone calls for you about your concern
- Go with you to meetings about your concern and make sure you are responded to
- Work with health and social care organisations to improve services as a result of your concern.
Check out our video to find out more about our Advocacy Support Service:
If you have any further questions please fill in the form below and a member of the Advocacy Support Team will contact you. Let us know if you would prefer us to telephone you or reply by e-mail.