Deadline Extended for Make Change Together31st July 2019
The Patient and Client Council has EXTENDED the deadline for ‘Make Change Together’ from 31 July to Wednesday 7th August
Make Change Together is a recruitment, training and support programme, enabling citizens of Northern Ireland to take part in programs of work, which will shape the transformation of their Health and Social Care services.
With Health and Social Care services at breaking point and in need of transformation it is now more important than ever to have your say.
This year our focus is to work on: Waiting times and Patient experience.
• Attendance at engagement and training sessions
• Participation in monthly group discussions
• Training and support programme for each participant
We can support you with
• Out of pocket expenses such as travel and caring costs reimbursed
• Support provided before, during and after sessions
If you are interested in being trained to be involved in this work, please express you interest by sending your, name, contact details and HSC Trust area/locality to Jessica.email@example.com or visit