Covid-19 People’s Priorities Survey
The COVID-19 pandemic had major impacts on health and social care in Northern Ireland during 2020. The Patient and Client Council are keen to hear how the pandemic has affected your healthcare or social care, and how appropriate and effective you feel the Health and Social Care (HSC) response to COVID-19 has been. We’re engaging with the public through this survey in an effort to understand:
- People’s experiences of using HSC services during the COVID-19 pandemic;
- The consequences of COVID-19 for people’s routine / scheduled healthcare and social care.
- People’s levels of satisfaction with the restrictions imposed on ‘normal’ HSC services due to COVID-19; and
- The extent to which people feel that they have been adequately informed on how to keep themselves (and the wider population) safe and healthy.
The survey aims to evaluate the HSC response to COVID-19 to date, from the perspective of service users. This will allow the PCC and other HSC organisations to:
· Learn what people think has worked well, or not so well; and to
· Use this learning to adapt better to COVID-19 in future, and particularly to inform decisions around ‘restarting’ HSC services during 2021.
After the survey closes in early 2021, response data will be analysed and written up in a report. This report, including recommendations based on the findings, will be published online and shared directly with other HSC organisations (e.g. Department of Health, Health and Social Care Trusts). Findings will be reported in a way that will avoid identifying individuals or their responses. Your responses to the survey will remain anonymous throughout, and will be securely stored and password protected at all times. If you wish to withdraw your response after submitting it, please contact Laura O’Neill Laura.ONeill@pcc-ni.net and and we will do all we can to find and delete your response.
The survey will take approximately 10 minutes to complete. Please note that you will only be shown the questions that are relevant to you based on your responses so some question numbers may be skipped. Contact email@example.com at if you have any questions or queries.
Alternatively you can:
- Complete the survey over the phone by calling our Freephone number on 0800 917 0222; or
- Should you need a paper copy posted to you please contact David Cassidy on 0776 613 8810 or at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Participate in a facilitated online group session -please contact Laura Bonnes on 0788 163 6320 or at email@example.com
People's Priorities 2020 Survey PDF
We greatly appreciate your contribution to this survey.
The Patient Client Council