Opportunity To Get Involved23rd July 2018
Opportunity To Get Involved – Share Your Views On Future Art Therapy; Drama Therapy; Music Therapy; Orthotics And Prosthetics Services
The Department of Health is asking for your help in drawing up plans to ensure there are enough staff to deliver future Art Therapy; Drama Therapy; Music Therapy; Orthotics and Prosthetics services for patients and clients.
Do have something to say about the future delivery of:
- Art Therapy (using art media to encourage people’s self-expression and reflection);
- Drama Therapy (using the healing aspects of drama and theatre as the therapeutic process, facilitating creativity, imagination, learning, insight and growth);
- Music Therapy (using music creatively to help people address social, emotional or physical difficulties);
- Orthotics (providing braces and splints for people with spine, limb or foot injuries or deformities); or
- Prosthetics (providing artificial limbs or other devices to support people who need them in their daily life).
The Department of Health is holding a Stakeholder Engagement Event on Friday 7 September 2018, 10.00 – 14.00 in the Loughview Suite, Ulster University, Jordanstown..
To book a place at this event email firstname.lastname@example.org or call (028) 9052 3233 on or before 12.00 on Friday 24 August 2018. Include your name, contact details (e-mail, telephone number and postal address), organisation and the area you are interested in. The Department will process your personal data in line with this Privacy Notice.
Attendees will receive a full information pack. A light lunch will also be provided and service users will be able to claim travel expenses (car mileage currently at the NICS Standard Rate). Please advise of any special requirements including dietary (e.g. gluten-free) or access needs.
If you can’t attend but wish to comment on these issues, please contact the Department using the details above to receive your information pack. Your written comments must be received on or before 17.00 on Friday 7 September 2018.